Thursday 30 July 2015

I love Lazy

I have been married for almost 5 years now.  One thing we never paid for was an album as they were extortionate and we never thought we wanted one.  We paid for all of the digital pictures and copyright however so whoever wanted a copy of anything could have one. 

Shortly after we got married, I decided we should have an album and have been working half-heartedly on one ever since as there was never any urgency.  As it fast approaches our 5th anniversary I can't help but feel how lazy I have been in finishing it.  I did finally finish it a few months ago only to have a technical issue with the site it was created on resulting in me needing to recreate the whole album again.  So for the second time, the album is finished... to have the same technical issue be the problem! Fingers crossed I will get a response back in the next couple of days and I can finally get it ordered.  I just can't help but think how lazy I have been in getting it done. 

The same applies for other things, like having a spring clean of all of my stuff.  I have no trouble in being ruthless but it's just finding the motivation that I'm struggling with.  I'm not sure where this has stemmed from but I have so many unstarted jobs I really need to think about doing soon before my maternity leave comes to a very abrupt end.  

Needless to say, I have finally bought the mirror (on sale woo hoo!) to finish off the decoration in our dining room, I just need to spray paint it a more fitting colour and then it can be hung above the fireplace.  

I have also bought cork tiles for our study to hide the damage caused when installing the built-in desk as they no longer sell the paint we painted the room with.  My intention is to do something like this from pinterest:

 
They also just need to be installed and then painted so we can start using the study as a study and not a dumping ground.  Hopefully both of these are jobs I can get started on next week and they should have a knock on effect with tidying. 

Keep your fingers crossed for me! 

~AB~

No comments:

Post a Comment