Friday 3 July 2015

Name bunting

In my crafting purge, I have discovered I can craft really cute little felt presents as my back stitch has really improved since my practice on the cloud mobile I made for my son.  I have had an idea in my mind to make bunting for a while now and whilst I love the idea, it's not everyone's cup of tea nor do I have a sewing machine... yet, to make it easier for me to sew in a straight line.  Needless to say, in my bid to save money but still provide nice presents I have created it and am currently in the process of making the second.  


I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and hopefully the parents of the recipient will be too as obviously it's more for decoration! I stuffed the felt letters with soft toy stuffing so they're extra soft.  I also used mismatched buttons on the tops of the stars and to hang the letters as I thought it would be cuter. 


I might even branch out and try and appliqué some bunting triangles but I will definitely need to buy a sewing machine first!

~AB~

No comments:

Post a Comment