Tuesday 2 June 2015

A warm welcome

Blogging is extremely new to me like many other things I have experienced recently:
  • becoming a mum
  • finding a new but practical hobby
  • not having to queue for so long for everything
  • life outside the central London rat race
I have always loved writing and in particular poetry but have always struggled to put these outpourings into an actual conversation with new people.  Please don't get me wrong, I am surrounded by a supportive family and some amazing and hopefully life long friends but I have no idea how I got so lucky! 

So a little about me.  I am mummy to a gorgeous (obviously not biased) little boy, wife to a wonderful, caring husband and sister to the world's greatest (but tries to keep it a secret) massage therapist.  I adore all of my friends, I have an unbreakable love for sugary goods and more recently have been trying my hand something I feel I have an affinity for, crafting.  I enjoy a good pair of ballerina pumps, nail art on my toenails (as they wouldn't last 5 minutes on my fingernails), DIY TV programmes and baby giggles. 

Through my blog I'm hoping to detail my crafting projects but also my journey being a new mum and finally making proper mummy friends.  Thank you for stopping by and helping me come out of the cocoon to be that little bit more sociable! 

~ AB ~

No comments:

Post a Comment